Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cause and Effect Essay Research Process.

Divorce.

I am doing my Trend Essay on the cause and effects of Divorce.
I realize I am a tad late on starting my research due to not figuring out what I wanted to do, so I apologize that I do not have any articles or any information about it yet.
I am currently reseraching my topic and gathering my needed information.
I am hoping this will be a good topic to pick for the cause and effect essay because I will be able to talk about both the causes of divore and the effects of divorce wether they may be negative or positive.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I think that you will do fine on this topic and I really think that this is a grreat topic. I was actually going to do this as my paper but then I found something else that I really wanted to do. So I am excited to read your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this is a great topid due to the fact it is so common these days, excited to read your blog kayla!!

    ReplyDelete