Thursday, April 8, 2010

Meeting Donald Driver.

I am going to tell you about the time I went to go and see Donald Driver, #80 the wide reciever who plays for the Green Bay Packers.

I have always been obssessed with Donald Driver. He has always been my favorite football player ever since I began watching football. He is an outstanding player, not to mention the fact that he is absolulty gorgeous!

One day my cousin had informed me that Donald Driver was going to have a book signing in the Goodwill in Beaver Dam, WI, about 30 mintues from my hometown. I was so excited, I told my mom that we were going no matter what. It was still a few weeks away, so she said "We'll see." Those few weeks went by and my mom called me on her way home from work that day and said "Hey, do you want to go and see Donald Driver tonight, I got off work a little early." My response was "Absolutly." So we went to make our way to Beaver Dam to go and see Donald Driver. I was sooooo excited. When we got there, the line was very long, but I didn't care, I would defenelty wait. We eventually made our way to the front of the line, where I was greeted by Donald Driver. He shook my hand, signed my book, and took a picture with me. I then told him that I loved him and wanted to marry him. Haha. He told me, "I'm sorry sweatheart but I am already married." Haha. It was so cool to see him in person, and I will never forget it.

1 comment:

  1. hahah, thats awesome you told him you wanted to marry him, i have never even been to a packer game. but aaron rodgers is a BABE!

    ReplyDelete