Friday, May 7, 2010

Cause and Effect Essay: Research Process #2

After doing some research on my topic, I have come to find some interesting stories about divorces. I have also come across that there are so many causes of divorce it will be hard to talk about all of them. So I have decided to break it down and talk about 3 that I think are the most effective.

The 3 causes I will be talking about will be:
1)Lack of communication
2)Money
3)Infidelity

I am also trying to find a good article that talks about the effects that divorce has on you. I understand that there are too many reasons that come with this. I will hopefully try to stay more with the emotional type effects and not go to in depth with any of the other effects.
But we will see as I continue to research.

No comments:

Post a Comment